Aspiring individuals ready to make a change are invited to develop their nursing career in Singapore through the scholarship. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to pursue a Nursing Diploma and work in one of the Singapore's Healthcare Institutions.
Students can enjoy the following benefits
- Full course fee and Tuition Grant for 3 years Diploma.
- Accommodation for 1st and 2nd years in Singapore will be provided.
- Monthly allowance for three years of study (1st and 2nd year SGD720, 3rd year SGD750).
- Monthly housing allowance SGD350 for 3rd year in Singapore.
- One-way air ticket/ transport reimbursement for the commencement of the course.
- Return air ticket after completion of the course and before commencement of work.
- One-time setting-in and study allowance SGD1700.
- Medical and hospitalization benefits.
- Insurance coverage.
NOTE：All amounts stated above are subjected to revision. Start work gross salary of over SGD2300 (RM6900).
- SPM/（UEC） / SPM 2020 Trial Exam Result/ GCE O-Level / IGCSE
- 5 credits (English, Mathematics, any Science subject & 2 other subjects)
Application Form: www.ihrsvc.com.sg
2021 Interview：25/01 - 21/03/2021
Nursing (Nanyang Polytechnic)
Nursing ( Ngee Ann Polytechnic)