BMIHMS offers Bachelor of Business Degree in International Hotel & Resort Management. Courses are delivered across two custom designed campuses. Undergraduate students study at our applied learning residential campus in Leura in the Blue Mountains, undertake two six-month industry placements and complete business subjects in their third year at the Sydney Town Hall Campus.
BMIHMS also provides Masters Degree Programs, which includes International Hotel Management across our Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide campus and one six-month industry placement and International Hotel Leadership fully online and tailored to your lifestyle.
- Ranked Number 1 in Australia by subject 2019 *QS World University rankings Hospitality and Leisure Management.
- 95% of our graduates are working in the career they love within 3 months of graduating.
- World class industry connections including Marriott International, Four Seasons, The Star, Accor Hotels, Hyatt, Sofitel and much more!
- Four bespoke campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Leura and Adelaide– designed for the practical learning and real-world situations.
- Amazing scholarships valued over $20,000+ AUD.
- Access to professional career coaches who guide you to the career you want.
- Our on campus degree program has a top industry placement ranging from Disney World, Hilton Cains, Park Hyatt Melbourne, Four Seasons Sydney and Marina Bay Sands Singapore…
- All our qualifications are accredited by the Australian Higher Education accreditor. (TEQSA Accredited).
- Start when it suits you intake dates are in January, April, July or September.
Bachelor of Business in International Hotel and Resort Management
Masters of International Hotel Management