UEC Student Scholarships
1. Scholarship by Merit (Please call for more info)
2. Scholarship for UEC graduates
• 10% of the one-year tuition fee (uniform as Alumni Scholarship)
3. Pioneer Scholarship (2019/2020):
• 15% of the one-year tuition fee (Medical, worth RM15,000)
• 10% of the one-year tuition fee (Non- Medical, worth RM2,000 for Occupational Therapy, RM2,667 for Data Science)
4. Top Performer Scholarship
• 20% of total tuition fees x 5 pax (Medical) = RM100,000 fee waiver
• 20% of total tuition fees x 10 pax (Non-Medical) = RM16,000 fee waiver
** Top Performer Scholarship is only applicable according to the list officially published by Dong Zong and only limited offers were given. This scholarship is early deduction by semester basis and cannot apply with any other scholarship scheme.
Meet the application criteria for the selected bachelor's degree and successfully obtain an offer letter.
100% Foundation in Science Programme Scholarship
100% Scholarship for Tuition Fee (Terms and Conditions apply)
Meet entry requirements and successfully obtain the Offer Letter。
First 60 students
Perdana University: Scholarship by Merit
Tier 1： 50% off from one-year tuition fee
Tier 2： 25% off from one-year tuition fee
Tier 1： 30% off from one-year tuition fee
Tier 2： 15% off from one-year tuition fee
1) Meet the academic requirements from prior qualifications.
2) Successfully obtain the Offer Letter of Admission.
Perdana University: Convertible Study Loan
1) Top up the amount after the PTPTN Loan.
2) Can request to reduce the amount if obtain other financial aids
3) Convertible 100% loan to Scholarship if obtaining the Best Student Award upon graduation.
1) Family household income not more than RM10,000 per month.
2) Students must apply for the PTPTN loan.
3) Required 2 Guarantors.