1. Completion of an AQF level 7 bachelor degree in any field other than psychology at this or another university.
2. Information published by JCU or otherwise made available to students when applying, may specify additional criteria to be considered in ranking applicants in order of merit if the number of applications exceeds a quota or other limit on the places made available for the course. Information provided by applicants during the application process and any other information obtained by JCU in the application process may be used by JCU to rank applicants in order of merit by reference to those additional criteria.
1. Applicants of non-English speaking backgrounds must meet the English language proficiency requirements of IELTS 6 (no component lower than 6.0) / TOEFL (Internet Based) 74 (no component less than 18) / Pearson PTE Academic 52 (no component less than 52); or
2. Satisfactory completion of James Cook University Singapore English Language Preparatory Program (ELPP); or
3. Successful completion of other qualifications completed in English Language deemed comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis
In-Country Representative Malaysia: Eddie Siew
Contact: +6017 270 6709