1. The entry requirements differ from country to country but in general applicants must have satisfactorily completed 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of the James Cook University Foundation Program will also satisfy the entrance requirement.
1. Applicants of non-English speaking backgrounds must meet the English language proficiency requirements of IELTS 6 (no component lower than 6.0) / TOEFL (Internet Based) 74 (no component less than 18) / Pearson PTE Academic 52 (no component less than 52); or
2. Satisfactory completion of James Cook University Singapore English Language Preparatory Program (ELPP); or
3. Successful completion of other qualifications completed in English Language deemed comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis
Credit exemption of up to 16 subjects may be granted for students with relevant qualifications from recognised institutions.
The fee listed above is only for reference. For the actual information of the tuition fees, please click here to inquire.
In-Country Representative Malaysia: Eddie Siew
Contact: +6017 270 6709