1. Completion of an AQF Level 8 Bachelor Honours Degree with Class 1 or 2A honours from a course accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council or equivalent qualification from an overseas institution, within the last 10 years; or
2. Other qualifications or practical experience recognised by the University as equivalent.
3. Applicants must demonstrate their interpersonal skills and suitability for Clinical Psychology in an interview. Clinical experience and knowledge of psychometrics would be an advantage.
Application forms must be submitted together with certified true copies of academic transcripts, two referees' reports and a résumé
Minimum English Language Proficiency Requirements
1. Applicants of non-English speaking backgrounds must meet the English language proficiency requirements of IELTS 7 (no component lower than 7.0), TOEFL (Internet Based) 94 (23 in Speaking, 24 in Listening and Reading, and 27 in Writing), Pearson PTE Academic 65 (no component less than 65); or
2. Successful completion of other qualifications completed in English Language deemed comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis
This program is only available for Singapore citizens, Singapore PR or Dependant Pass Holders
In-Country Representative Malaysia: Eddie Siew
Contact: +6017 270 6709