1. Initial completion of a cognate, three-year Bachelor Degree. A discipline is considered cognate if it places a significant emphasis on the development of people and interpersonal skills.
2. In exceptional cases, applicants may be admitted to the course if they submit other evidence of academic and/or professional attainments relevant to the field of Counselling - and their candidature is approved.
1. Applicants of non-English speaking backgrounds must meet the English language proficiency requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no component lower than 6.0) / TOEFL (Internet Based) 86 (no component less than 21) / Pearson PTE Academic 58 (no component less than 54); or
2. Satisfactory completion of James Cook University Singapore English Language Preparatory Program (ELPP); or
3. Successful completion of other qualifications completed in English Language deemed comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis
This program is only available for Singapore citizens, Singapore PR or Dependant Pass Holders
In-Country Representative Malaysia: Eddie Siew
Contact: +6017 270 6709