1. Completion of an AQF level 7 bachelor degree in any discipline, from this or another university; or
2. A minimum of five (5) years business experience; or
3. Other qualifications or practical experience recognised by the University as equivalent.
1. Applicants of non-English speaking backgrounds must meet the English language proficiency requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no component lower than 6.0) / TOEFL (Internet Based) 86 (no component less than 21) / Pearson PTE Academic 58 (no component less than 54) or
2. Satisfactory completion of James Cook University Singapore English Language Preparatory Program (ELPP) or
3. Successful completion of other qualifications completed in English Language deemed comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis
Students may apply for a credit transfer for previous tertiary study or informal and non-formal learning in accordance with the Credit Transfer Procedure. Credit will be granted only for studies completed in the 4 years prior to the commencement of this course.
The fee listed above is only for reference. For the actual information of the tuition fees, please click here to inquire.
In-Country Representative Malaysia: Eddie Siew
Contact: +6017 270 6709