1. Entry requirements differs from country to country, but in general, applicants must have satisfactorily completed 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of the James Cook University Foundation Program will also satisfy the entry requirement.
Successful completion of English Language subject or any language rich subject deemed comparable to Australian standards on a case-by-case basis which includes GCE A level Grade D or higher in English or any language rich subject, GCE AS level Grade C or higher in English or any language rich subject, or GCE O level Grade C or higher in English subject.
1. Applicants of non-English speaking backgrounds must meet the English language proficiency requirements of IELTS 6 (no component lower than 6.0) / TOEFL (Internet Based) 74 (no component less than 18) / Pearson PTE Academic 52 (no component less than 52); or
2. Satisfactory completion of James Cook University Singapore English Language Preparatory Program (ELPP); or
3. Successful completion of other qualifications completed in English Language deemed comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis
In-Country Representative Malaysia: Eddie Siew
Contact: +6017 270 6709