• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00, but below CGPA 2.75; can be accepted with rigorous assessment (include test, interview or portfolio).
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or qualification which is equivalent can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• English Requirements for international students: IELTS 5.0
° Applicants without a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Cyber Security or Forensic Computing must pass the perquisite modules in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics to continue with the Master’s degree.
* Applicants without a Computing-related Bachelor’s degree must pass the pre-requisite modules to continue with the Master’s Degree.
APU学生事务部 - email@example.com
电话: 03-8996 1000