Applicants will need to meet entry requirements and write an essay with 600
words by incorporating answers to the questions below:
1. What are your thoughts on the future of tourism, events and F&B industries?
2. Share the plan and vision of your future career in the industry.
3. Share with us on what you know about gastronomy nutrition and food trends.
4. The importance of plating and why?
5. Once you finished developing your cuisine/pastry skills in Le Cordon Bleu, where or how will you
improve your culinary skills further?
6. Tell us why Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia should offer you this scholarship?